This Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies to Customers of Rocket-Powered.com in good standing (i.e., Customers whose account is not past due and not suspended and/or terminated due to non-payment or for violations of the Rocket-Powered.com Acceptable Use Policy [AUP]).
As used herein…
- “Our”, “Us” and “We” shall refer to Rocket-Powered.com;
- “Customer”, “You” and “Your” shall refer to an Individual or Party who enters into an Agreement with Rocket-Powered.com;
- “Services” shall refer to any Internet service provided by Rocket-Powered.com as part of the shared hosting service where such services may include access to your web sites via HTTP and HTTPS; access to files via FTP or SFTP; access to e-mail delivery via POP, IMAP, and WebMail; access to e-mail dispatch via SMTP or SMTPS;
- “Service Availability” shall refer to the percentage of a particular month that the Customer’s Services are available for access by any/all parties as measured by Rocket-Powered.com.
Rocket-Powered.com guarentees 99.95% availability of all Services promised as part of the purchased service subscription. If the Service Availability is less than 99.95%, Rocket-Powered.com will issue a credit to the Customer for the entirity of the affected month.
Rocket-Powered.com will not be held responsible for any failure or deficiency of Availability caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond Rocket-Powered.com reasonable control;
- Failure of access circuits to the network, unless such failure is caused solely by Rocket-Powered.com;
- Scheduled and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- False SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any Rocket-Powered.com measurement system;
- Customer’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by said Customer);
- Issues with 3rd-party e-mail systems, including refusal or rejection of e-mail by 3rd party mail systems;
- Delays in e-mail delivery;
- Delayed or rejected e-mail due to issues with e-mail filtering;
- DNS Propagation, and;
- Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account.
Refunds & Credits
A refund in the form of a credit to the Customer’s account shall be the sole and exclusive remedy in the event of a service failure. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the total amount credited to Customer in a particular month under this Agreement shall not exceed the total service subscription fees paid by Customer for said month for the affected Services.
In order to receive a credit, requests must be made by filing a support request using the Rocket-Powered.com Customer portal within ten business days after the service failure. Requests must include the dates and times of the service failure. Requests will be reviewed and, where applicable, credits will be applied within five business days of the original request.